Topic: GIRLZ TUTU SKILLZ DAY... Thank you Snapshot & Blinker!!!  (Read 6766 times)

Offline Miss Kriss

• 749cc
  • Miss Kriss's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2009 cbr600rr (dita), 2001 cbr600f4i (beebee)-sold
  • Years Riding: since feb 09
I really enjoyed the girlz "tutu edition" skillz day (despite not feeling well).  I cannot begin to tell you how much I learned and got out of this class.  Everyone was right, because it was so worth it.  I highly recommend Skillz Day to anyone who wants to be a better rider.

To Jeff: Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge with me.  It all makes perfect sense and is definitely going to help me become a better rider.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  You're awesome and I cannot be more grateful.

To Lea:  YOU ARE THE BEST!  Thank you for sponsoring this event and for all your hard work in putting this together.  I really am so glad I got to be a part of this.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You are such a kind and generous person.... and thank you for the awesome tutuz!!!

To Russ, Adi, and Arthur:  You guys have no shame!!! LOL. It was so great that you guys rocked the tutuz with us.  I really appreciate all your input and guidance.  You really did a great job helping Jeff.  So.... thank you for that.

To the girlz:  WE ROCKED THOSE TUTUZ!!!!  I had such a blast! Thank you for the "no drama" day.  That many girlz in one place = drama (usually). 

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS IT HAPPENED... here's my favorite pic of the group.
« Last Edit: 02/21/10 07:17PM by Miss Kriss »

Gahawn

What a great day. Everyone did an amazing job and really rocked it out. It was an inspiration to see. I'm so glad I was able to do my small part to help. I love that picture by the way. Look at all the Stiggettes! :) I have pictures too but the upload is going slow. I'll post when the upload is done.

Offline Herro Kitty ツ

I really enjoyed the girlz "tutu edition" skillz day (despite not feeling well).  I cannot begin to tell you how much I learned and got out of this class.  Everyone was right, because it was so worth it.  I highly recommend Skillz Day to anyone who wants to be a better rider.

To Jeff: Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge with me.  It all makes perfect sense and is definitely going to help me become a better rider.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  You're awesome and I cannot be more grateful.

To Lea:  YOU ARE THE BEST!  Thank you for sponsoring this event and for all your hard work in putting this together.  I really am so glad I got to be a part of this.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You are such a kind and generous person.... and thank you for the awesome tutuz!!!

To Russ, Adi, and Arthur:  You guys have no shame!!! LOL. It was so great that you guys rocked the tutuz with us.  I really appreciate all your input and guidance.  You really did a great job helping Jeff.  So.... thank you for that.

To the girlz:  WE ROCKED THOSE TUTUZ!!!!  I had such a blast! Thank you for the "no drama" day.  That many girlz in one place = drama (usually). 

i agree 100%

today was fantastic! i was hanging cheek!!! WOO HOO!

Online Blinker

• OCM Sweeper
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Blinker's Gallery
  • aka Lea (rhymes with 'tea')
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2008 Yamaha FZ6, 1989 Honda CB-1
Some of my fave pics:   :32: :32: :32: :32: :32:

Great class!!!

The girls with the bestest coach!:

The TuTu Cru:

Arcee:

G-Rydur

Hello_Kitty/Hola_Gatita:

Miss Kriss

Ms. Dawn Rocking the Rebel!!!

OCChick

Stella

Thundercat

Coach Jeff

And boys, if you want to roll with the TuTu Cru - you've gotta dress the part!

Oh yeah!!! (PIC OF THE MOMENT ANYONE???)

« Last Edit: 02/21/10 09:05PM by Blinker »

Offline Ender

• 599cc
  • Ender's Gallery
  • Ho, Bean.
    • View Profile
    • Peter Deltondo Portfolio
  • Bike: '07 Ninja 250R, '05 Scion tC
  • Years Riding: 1.5 Years
« Last Edit: 02/21/10 08:25PM by Ender »
The enemy's gate is down.
My Facebook

Take a Skillz Day!

Offline Fezz

• "Wheres My Bike"
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Fezz's Gallery
  • FezzBrothers Team
    • View Profile
    • Radio Frequency !!!
  • Bike: Cee Bee Arrghhhh
I almost went to that parking lot, should of went knowing OCMoto was there

Online Blinker

• OCM Sweeper
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Blinker's Gallery
  • aka Lea (rhymes with 'tea')
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2008 Yamaha FZ6, 1989 Honda CB-1
And I also meant to tell you all what a GREAT day it was!  I got home and chatted Scott's ear off with the events of the day!  You all ROCK!!!  ;D

Offline Snapshot

• Fogwalker
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Snapshot's Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Skillz Days - Rider Performance Clinics
  • Bike: A truck!
  • Years Riding: 34, Years Training Riders: 12
The look on Bonnie's face when I walked in the door was priceless.  (Yes, I wore it home...)

Kudos to Blinker for putting this on.  You, Girl, ROCK.  Thank you for sponsoring an epic day.  (My grin-muscles are sore.)

To all those that helped with the coaching and photography.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You made a big difference today and it was directly reflected in our rider's abilities.

To all the wonderful women that we worked with today.  I'd like to commend you on your dedication and hard work.  I meant it when I said that there's never been a crew that was able put all of it to use in such a quick and proficient manner.  It was a privilege to work with you ladies.

Safe journey,

J~
The first step toward learning much is recognizing that you have much to learn.

http://www.skillzdays.com

Dee Dub

And their quee....uh, king!

Offline Herro Kitty ツ

And their quee....uh, king!

LOVE IT!!!

hey anyone know dawn's number or girl check in I just wanna know you made it home safe!!

Offline HOOLIGAN

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • HOOLIGAN's Gallery
  • It's like that, and that's the way it is!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2003 Z(inja)1000
  • Years Riding: 25 years
You girls looked great today!  :1: 

I GOTTA STAY FLY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y TIL I DIE-I-I-I-I-I

Offline Privateer

• 800cc MOTO GP
  • Privateer's Gallery
  • God created Ducati to train the faithful.
    • View Profile
    • Two Slow OC
  • Bike: Ducati Monster
  • Years Riding: 7
is anyone really THAT surprised that Russ or Adi would put on a tutu?  Really?  I mean, come on...

Gahawn

Funny thing was that Mike just stopped by Burger King for some lunch while we happened to all be there. I asked him if he thought when he got up this morning that he had any idea he'd be wearing a tutu. :32:

Thanks for being a sport with us Mike. +1!

Offline Ghost of Chimster

• Ducatis are like cigarettes...you might quit for a while, but you eventually pick one up again!
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • Ghost of Chimster's Gallery
  • I'm just a Ghost of my former self w/o 2 wheels...
    • View Profile
    • Next place on my bucket list...
  • Bike: 1999 Ducati Supersport 900 (Total Loss...*sob*)
  • Years Riding: Since 2008
And people wonder why we think OCMOTO rules...

....I'd like to see any other crew in SoCal pull this off!

Nice pics, thanks for sharing!  And Jeff,  as soon as I get another bike, I'm signing up for Skillz Dayz...
"You've done nothing for which you should be ashamed."

"I've done nothing, and for that I AM ashamed."

-Dialogue between Aunt Charlotte and Benjamin "The Ghost" Martin from "The Patriot."

Trent-919

Lookin' good ladies...

Well done.

Offline G-Rydur

• My Horns Hold Up My HALO
  • 800cc MOTO GP
  • G-Rydur's Gallery
  • A New Year A New Beginning!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph 675
  • Years Riding: Not Long Enough
Well all i can say its been a long time since my last skillzday and OMGoodness i have missed it soo much and soooo Ditto from what Miss Kriss said below.

LADIES you did EXCELLENT and I'll be wearing my tutu Proud!

I came home with an "OH WOOW".....and  I said "TUTU!!! *as i twirl around*

Thank you Jeff and helpers for another amazing day.

:19: :17: :19:

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart".

Offline occhick

• 125cc
  • occhick's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 800 Kawasaki Vulcan, 250 Kawasaki Ninja
  • Years Riding: 15 street and 20 dirt!
I too had such a blast!

I have learned skillz (with a "z" snapshot!) that I can take to the streets and earn credits!!!

All of you ladies were so much fun to ride with! Love the photos! Ha ha!

I look forward to learning more next time!

I know each of us riding home in our tutus got some funny looks!

Blinker, thank you for including me in this great class!
Some go to therapy, others ride motorcycles!

Offline Herro Kitty ツ

i had a good time with you OC chick! i look forward to our scooter ride!!! im sure we will have an GSXR and shiver chasing after us!!! LOL!!!!

Offline arcee

• narp?
  • 599cc
  • arcee's Gallery
    • View Profile
  • Bike: street triple arrrrr!
omg tutu skillz day was SO MUCH FUN. i <3ed it so much! Very very nice to meet all you girls (and see some of you again!)

Thank you so much Lea for the opportunity to do this! You are so awesome!!!  :29:

Thank you so much Jeff for your instruction and Adi, Arthur, and Russ for helping & advice!! I learned so much (rear brakes!) and got to practice everything i had learned before too

Everyone totally rocked it!! Great great great day!  :7: :7: :7: :7: :7: and the pictures are awesome!

Page created in 0.329 seconds with 58 queries.

[email protected]
 Facebook